For the next week and a half I have this beauty visiting me!
I’ve nicknamed it “The Beast” because although you can’t tell so much by the photo, it’s HUGE! Much larger than I had expected when I knew I was going to review the KIA Sorento.
I’ll have various tweets, posts and photos throughout my time with the vehicle but I wanted to introduce you to it first.
EPA Fuel Economy Estimate: 19 City MPG (expected range 15-23 mpg) and 25 Highway MPG (Expected range 20-30mpg). It’s not GREAT on gas, but it could be worse… At least gas prices are falling a bit this week.
Standard Features Included in the 2011 KIA Sorento SX AWD are:
– 2.5L 24 Valve DOHC CVVT V6 Engine
– 6 – Speed Automatic Transmission w/ Sportmatic
– Independent Front and Rear Suspension
– Hydraulic Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
– Front & Rear Disc Brakes
– All-Wheel-Drive w/ locking center differential
– Dual Flow Damper Shock Absorbers
– P235/6OR18 Tires/Mirror-Finish Alloy Wheels
– Anti-Lock Brake System
– Dual front Advanced Airbags
– Front Seat Mounted Side Airbags
– Side Curtain Airbags (1st & 2nd Row)
– Electronic Stability Control
– Traction Control System
– Tire Pressure Monitoring System
– Downhill Brake Control
– Hill Assist Control
– Front Active Headrests
– Dual Zone Automatic Temp. Control
– Infinity Surround Sound Audio w/10 Speakers
– SIRIUS Satellite Radio, USB & Aux Inputs
– Navigation w/SIRIUS Traffic & Camera Display
– Push Button Start w/Smart Key
– Bluetooth Wireless Technology
– Multi Adjustable Pwr Driver’s Seat w/Lumbar Support
– 60/40 Split Folding and Reclining 2nd Row Seats
– 50/50 Split Folding 3rd Row Seats w/Rear A/C
– Leather Seat Trim (1st & 2nd rows) / Heated Front
– Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel & Shift Knob
– Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror w/Homelink
– Auto Light Control/Cruise Control
– Tilt & Telescopic Steering Column
– Overhead Console w/Sunglasses Storage
– ECOMINDER Indicator
– Illuminated Vanity Mirrors/Side Sill Trim
– Stainless Steel Pedals
– Chrome Front Grille/Door Handles/ Roof Rails
– Rear Privacy Glass
– Outside Mirror Turn Signal Indicators
– Front & Rear Stainless Steel Trim
– Rear Spoiler / Fog Lights
As you can see the 2011 KIA Sorento SX AWD is packed full! Today will be the day to test it out, me and the girls have already explored the interior, and it’s so roomy!! There’s also 2 Sunroof’s with the one at the front having the only ability to open. The girls were disappointed there was no DVD player, me however, I’m relieved there’s not, I hate those things in cars, they obstruct your view when driving.
Post is only by the opinion of A Wrestling Addicted Mommy, other views and opinions may vary, please see my disclosure policy for more information. Vehicle has been loaned to me from Kia Motors and STI Fleets for my honest review.
May 24, 2011 – 12:10 PM - | Posted in #KiaTestDrive, Auto Reviews, Reviews | 1 Comment »