This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
With the new school year almost upon us, a lot of parents are looking or new cell phones not for themselves, but for their children which means an added bill and expense for us.
So it takes time and research to find the best phones, the best plans for the best price or at least something that fits your budget. Furthermore, you have to think, do you want them to have a contract, be tied into something for 1-3 years, or would you rather go without?
Straight Talk has plans with no contract at affordable prices for everyone! You’ll be please and even feel richer because you can cut those cell phone bills almost in half from traditional costs, and have no contract at the same time!
What would you buy with the extra money you save?
Straight Talk offers no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks! You can get great nationwide coverage, reception and connectivity with phones from trusted manufacturers such as LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung!
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
International Long Distance:
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
So what are you waiting for?! Check it out yourself, call a friend and let them know about the great benefits too!
For more information on what Straight Talk offers check out the video below:
Be sure to check out some real Straight Talk customer testimonials as well:
August 2, 2011 – 4:01 PM - | Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Straight Talk From Mom….