So I can’t take all the credit for this, Stefani from This Mom Can Cook posted this recipe on her own blog first. Hubby was looking over my shoulder while I was looking at it and said “Mmmm You’re making that TONIGHT!” lol. Needless to say there was no fight from me, it was a super easy recipe to start with, but how could I make it so that I could enjoy it too? SUGAR FREE!!!
First, check out Stefani’s original recipe for her Reeses Chocolate Pudding Pie.
Here’s what I did so to make my Sugar Free Reeses Chocolate Pudding Pie:
- 2 small boxes of sugar free chocolate pudding mix
- 2 3/4 cup skim/non fat milk
- Sugar Free Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 tub of sugar free whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Empty 2 boxes of your sugar free chocolate pudding mix and milk into a bowl, beat until it turns into a thick pudding form.
- Take 1/2 of your pudding mixture and pour it into your graham cracker pie crust
- Put your Sugar Free Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and push them into the pudding (don’t use the entire package, just put as many as you’d like)
- Use the other 1/2 of your pudding mixture and pour it over top to cover the Reeses cups, then put it in the fridge for approximately 3 hours.
- Remove from fridge and place sugar free whipped topping on top of pie
- Take remaining Sugar Free Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and place in a baggie, smash them up so you have crumbles, then place on top of the whipped topping.
This Sugar Free Reeses Chocolate Pudding Pie was a HIT with everyone! Super easy, and a quick yummy recipe to make for the holidays as well!
November 10, 2011 – 11:16 AM - | Posted in recipes | 7 Comments »