Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet? I’m not even close! There’s a few people on my list still that I’ve got to think long and hard about, well, maybe not too long, time’s running out!!!
I did find the perfect gift for my fitness buff friend though, I was recently introduced to the Sportline’s CARDIO 660 Series heart rate monitor, and thought this would be the perfect gift for her, especially since she just started running and is looking forward to doing some marathon’s in the future.
The Sportline Cardio™ 660 heart rate monitor is simple to set up and use so you can focus on your fitness while you run, walk and bike.
• Quick and easy to set up, the Cardio 660 heart rate monitor lets you customize the user profile for accuracy
• Press the dedicated heart rate button to display your heart rate at any time during your workout; watch displays average heart rate and percent of your maximum heart rate
• Watch calculates calories burned and fat burned during your workout
• Coded transmission between the watch and the included chest strap eliminates interference from other heart rate monitors
• Time your workouts with the countdown timer or the 50-lap stopwatch
• Sportline Cardio™ 660 heart rate monitor has standard watch features that include time, date and alarm
• Operates on 2 CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
I think this monitor would be great to allow her to learn when to pace herself or keep track during her workouts. You can visit Sportline.com for more details as well as take a look at their other options and products.
*Please Note, you do NOT have to login to Rafflecopter with Facebook, click the link under the Facebook button to sign in with your name/email*.
December 21, 2011 – 9:54 AM - | Posted in Giveaways, holiday gift guides | 91 Comments »