Will you be joining us as we welcome Stephanie McMahon to the Twitter world tonight?
That’s right, WWE Executive, Vince McMahon’s daughter, wife to Triple H and mom of 3 adorable children will be our guest tonight on the WWE Moms Twitter Party!
Join us TONIGHT at 6PM EST to talk with Stephanie McMahon as well as the upcoming 1000th episode of RAW coming up next week. We’ll be chatting, and giving away some great WWE Prizes as well.
Before the party starts as well as during the party, choose one of the #WWEMoms (@lisasamples, @RachelFerrucci, @WrestlingAddict, @SoberJulie, @skconcepts or @TheOnlineMom) and tweet to us which question you’d like to see Stephanie answer. She’ll be joining us for ½ an hour answering some of these, just make sure you include the #WWEMoms hastag.
Here are some of the questions that you can chose:
1. Tell us about yourself (working mom etc)
2. What is it like working with your dad?
3. What is it like working with your husband?
4. Can you discuss WWE talent serving as role models for kids?
5. Do your children watch WWE and what is their interaction with the content ?
6. What was the inspiration for the Be a STAR campaign?
7. How are WWE superstars involved with Be a Star?
8. How did WWE get involved with Make a Wish?
9. Can you share the work you do with the US military?
10. What other social initiatives are important to the WWE?
Which question are you most interested in hearing her answer to?
When: Tuesday July 17, 2012 at 6:00PM EST
What: Come join us as @lisasamples and Special Guest Stephanie McMahon (@WWEMoms) as well as the other #WWEmoms panelists talk with Stephanie about motherhood, being a WWE Exec. As well as the upcoming 1000th episode of RAW and win great prizes while you’re at it!
Prizes: WWE T-Shirts, DVD’s and more, as well as a grand prize of a Kindle Touch!!!
I have been compensated for this post and participating in the WWEmoms campaign by The Online Mom – all opinions expressed here are my own.
July 17, 2012 – 4:12 PM - | Posted in #WWEMoms, Wrestling, WWE | 1 Comment »