Looking for a little help with dinner ideas? Let Progresso Recipe Starters help out!
Progresso Recipe Starters come in five flavorful varieties that can each be used as a starter to create so many different meals, and if you’re still having problems wondering what to do for dinner, Progresso created 80 recipes utilizing this new line of cooking sauces that can be found on Progresso.com/RecipeStarters. Many of these recipes are classic family favorites, such as Bacon Mac n’ Cheese, Chicken Pot Pie and Chicken Parmesan, and utilize ingredients your family may already have on-hand.
All recipes on the site include a rate and review feature where you can try out the recipe then leave your rating and review where you can even leave a link back to your post on your own blog or site about the recipe.
The five varieties you can find in the Progresso Recipe Starters are:
• Creamy Parmesan Basil: This creamy, full-bodied and indulgent sauce that was inspired by alfredo and creamy pesto sauces can be used to make dishes such as Crispy Garlic-Parmesan Chicken, Creamy Chicken Alfredo, Basil Chicken Ravioli Carbonara and Basil Chicken Thai Noodle
• Creamy Roasted Garlic with Chicken Stock: With caramelized, roasted chicken broth, garlic and a touch of cream, this stock is perfect for dishes such as Creamy Lemon Chicken, Chicken Pot Pie and Chicken Enchiladas
• Fire Roasted Tomato: A medium-thick tomato sauce, accompanied by flavors of roasted, caramelized tomatoes, oregano and bell peppers, which can be used as a great way to begin creating Pulled Chicken Sandwiches, Easy Weeknight Chicken Parmesan, Cheese-stuffed Mini Meat Loaves and Mole Tacos
• Creamy Portabella Mushroom: Creamy and highly indulgent, this smooth sauce is rich with sautéed Portabella mushrooms, giving you any easy way to start delicious dishes like Easy Weeknight Beef Stroganoff, Steak and Mushroom Sandwich and Tetrazzini
• Creamy Three Cheese: Rich and creamy with a blend of yellow and white cheeses, and a savory background of chicken stock, onion, garlic and cracked pepper, this is a great way to satisfy cheese lovers with Easy Weeknight Bacon Mac & Cheese, Twice-Baked Potato Pizza and Cheesy Egg Breakfast Tacos
I cooked up the Bacon Mac n’ Cheese recipe found on the inside of the label on the Creamy Three Cheese sauce, it was ok. It wasn’t my normal Mac n’ Cheese that I’m famous for but it was alright, I honestly didn’t find it as flavorful as I thought it would be. Would I use it again for my own Mac ‘N Cheese? Probably not to be honest.
Maybe you’re looking to change up your holiday dinner this year. You can even find options like Cheesy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon or Italian Sweet Potato Gratin the hard part will be deciding which one to make! Then of course there is the eternal question, “What can I make with all these leftovers?” Progresso Recipe Starters sauces have the answer with recipes like Baked Turkey Hoagie and Turkey Leftover Dinner Casserole that will transform your leftovers into delicious new food ideas. Available in five flavorful varieties, Progresso Recipe Starters can help you surprise and delight your family and guests at the main meal and after it!
If you’re up to trying any of the new Progresso Recipe Starters sauces you can download a printable coupon for $.65 off the purchase of 1 can of Progresso® Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce. Share this coupon with your family, friends and readers so they too can take advantage of the savings and try Progresso Recipe Starters!
Enter to win a Progresso Recipe Starters Prize Pack containing:
• A set of 6 kitchen tools that is designed to improve hygiene and minimize the mess made by placing utensils onto kitchen surfaces during use
• Progresso Recipe Starter recipe book featuring 5 recipe ideas
• Can Progresso Recipe Starter (Creamy Three Cheese)
• Can Progresso Recipe Starter (Parmesan Basil)
Just enter via the Rafflecopter widget below, GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: The information, products and ProgressoTM Recipe StartersTM gift packs were provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.
December 10, 2012 – 8:29 PM - | Posted in Giveaways, My Blog Spark, Reviews | 30 Comments »