Toledo are you ready?? Twelve Feet Tall, Ten Thousand Pound Machines are coming to entertain YOU with their racing, soaring over and smashing through obstacles and this night is sure to entertain the entire family and bring them to their feet!
Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam stars the biggest performers on four wheels. These colorful, larger-thank-life beasts are sure to capture everyone’s hearts both young and old!
Advanced Auto Parts Monster Jam will be at The Huntington Center March 8 – 10th. You can purchase your tickets at ticketmaster.com or through the Huntington Center Box Office.
Opening night tickets are just $12!!!! Kids tickets are still just $5!!! And on Saturday and Sunday from 11:30am – 1:00pm you can Party In The Pits! Pit passes are $10 for adults and $5 for kids – OR – you can pick up your FREE pit pass at participating Taco Bell locations. Find participating locations and more information and details at monsterjam.com/events/.
Now me and my family, we’ve never been to a Monster Jam event, this will be our first one. So what can we expect? Besides the extremely loud noise? Check out some interesting facts about Monster Jam Events:
– At Monster Jam, monster trucks face off in two different forms of competition — side-by-side racing and freestyle:
– Side-by-side racing – traditional bracket racing, where the first truck, with the least amount of penalties, crosses the finish line is declared the winner.
– Freestyle competition – allows drivers a limited amount of time on the open floor to show off their skills. In this category, the fans serve as the judges.
– 2007 was the 25 year anniversary for the Grave Digger Team
– More than 4 million Monster Jam fans attend events each year worldwide
– The World Finals in Las Vegas, NV brings 24 of the top trucks in the world to compete for the World Freestyle and Racing Championships. Competitors are by invitation only.
– A monster truck race team will travel 45,000 Miles / 72,400 kilometers a year by land to attend events.
– Typical monster trucks cost $600,000 yearly to build, staff, compete, transport and maintain on the Monster Jam tour.
– Steel body full-size cars are the vehicles typically crushed during a monster truck event.
– Cars, as well as vans, buses, motor homes, airplanes and ambulances, are attained from local junkyards and returned after each event.
– Average number of cars crushed per year: 3,000.
This isn’t typically the type of thing we go to, but I’m kind of excited to see it… It sounds just like that… EXCITING! I can’t wait to go, how about you?
How would you like to WIN a family 4 pack of tickets to see Monster Jam at The Huntington Center March 8, 2013 at 7:30pm?? Just enter via the Giveaway Tools widget below, and don’t forget to do the mandatory entry for your entry to be valid to win.
February 27, 2013 – 11:14 AM - | Posted in Giveaways, promotions, Toledo, toledo ohio | 7 Comments »