Banana Cinnamon Waffles
What You Need
2 whole-grain toaster waffles
2 tbsp peanut butter (or Nutella)
1 tsp honey (or agave nectar)
¼ tsp cinnamon
What You Do
- Toast the waffles to desired crispness.
- Spread the peanut butter on one side of each waffle.
- Slice the banana into ¼ inch rounds.
- Place the banana and honey on one side of the waffle, and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Close like a sandwich and enjoy.
Excerpted from Kitchenability 101: The College Student’s Guide to Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Food by Nisa Burns, www.Kitchenability.com. Makes one serving.
August 15, 2013 – 9:51 AM - | Posted in recipes | 3 Comments »