When you look at the WWE Superstars and Diva’s you instantly notice their amazing bodies! Healthy lifestyles is something all of the WWE Superstars and Diva’s have to have and promote on a daily basis in order to keep up in the ring.
WWE wants to help the WWE Universe keep up on their health as well. So they’ve enlisted the help of celebrity trainer and fitness author Larysa DiDio. Larysa focuses on educating families about living a healthy lifestyle as well as raising awareness of childhood obesity. She will be helping out the WWE Universe by spreading the word via WWE live events, on social media, and WWE digital platforms by writing monthly blogs and social media posts.
WWE and Larysa DiDio are also going to focus on developing custom content that is focused on family health and wellness activities that will not only encourage parents, but kids as well to live a healthy lifestyle. Things to be included will be how to exercise at home, how to get the family involved in activities such as hiking, as well as give nutritional advice on making healthy snack and meal choices.
To celebrate this new partnership with Larysa DiDio and the WWE, you can join the WWEMoms for a Family Health and Welness Twitter Party on Tuesday February 18, 2014 at 7pm ET (4pm PT).
RSVP and join the Twitter party for a chance to win:
– A signed copy of Larysa’s book Sneaky Fitness: Fun, Foolproof Ways to Slip Fitness into Your Child’s Everyday Life
– A signed copy of Larysa’s Kickin’ Cardioexercise DVD for teen girls
– Toughen Up: Train Like A Girl t-shirts and hoodies
– A Best Bones fitness pack for girls, including a fitness deck of cards, journal and temporary tattoo
(Click here to learn more about our Twitter chats. You must RSVP and attend the chat to be eligible for a prize.)
– Email WWE@theonlinemom.com subject line: WWEmoms
– Spread the word and RT this link on your Twitter feed: http://wrestlingaddictedmommy.com/?p=11194
– Join us on TweetDeck or HootSuite (#WWEmoms) next Tuesday between 7 and 8pm ET
– Tell your Twitter followers!
I have been compensated for this post as I participate in the WWEmoms campaign – all opinions expressed here are my own.
February 16, 2014 – 10:26 AM - | Posted in #WWEMoms, twitter party, WWE | No Comments »