Wow your guests this holiday season with a yummy dessert they’ll be sure to remember with the help of Yonanas, the easy, fun kitchen gadget that instantly turns frozen fruits into delicious soft serve treats sans dairy, sugar and artificial ingredients. The Peppermint Cocoa Yonanas recipe is banana based with a hint of chocolate and minty crunch, making this dessert the perfect guilt-free festive treat for a sweet holiday!
Peppermint Cocoa Yonanas
· 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
· 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
· Crushed candy canes (peppermint flavor)
· Dark chocolate chips
1. Sprinkle cocoa powder over frozen bananas
2. Slightly thaw your frozen bananas prior to putting through your Yonanas maker.
3. Insert bananas
4. Sprinkle crushed candy canes and dark chocolate chips over top
Yonanas is the perfect gift for that person who’s looking to have a healthier lifestyle, it’s also great for anyone with kids, healthy ‘ice cream’ type snacks the kids will love! You can purchase Yonanas Dessert Maker at various retailers including Amazon.com.
December 7, 2016 – 1:02 AM - | Posted in Gift Guide | No Comments »