Since it’s now November, summertime has gone by the wayside, a lot of us have put our bathing suits and shorts away, and replaced them with sweaters. Along with the summertime clothing, sunscreen has also been put on the back burner, but what we need to remember is that the suns rays are always effecting us.
It’s not something we typically do in the winter, apply sunscreen, but there’s an easier way to product your body from the suns harmful ways, but just taking a natural supplement and sneaking it into your daily routine.
Much easier than remembering to put on the sunscreen daily when you head outdoors, Sunergetic is the world’s #1 premium natural supplement that helps maintain your skin’s ability to protect against sun related effects and skin aging.
Have you ever wondered how some people never seem to lose their youthful and healthy looking skin, no matter how much they age? Men and women in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and 60’s with beautiful, smooth, flawless, healthy skin and the energy and liveliness that makes you wonder….
“What is their secret?”
“Protection From The Sun”
Sun exposure is the #1 cause of skin aging. Your skin is exposed to UVA sun rays all-year round, even in the winter months. Sun exposure in the winter months puts you at the same risk as exposure during the summertime.
The results of sun exposure or tanning beds? Wrinkles, dark spots, freckles, pigmentation and skin discoloration.
Your skin is a precious gift that should be nourished with the highest quality ingredients. Natural herbs and antioxidants have shown in science to play a critical role in maintaining healthy and youthful skin.
Sunergetic combines powerful natural herbs and antioxidants that help protect your skin against the sun and skin aging from within.
Try Sunergetic absolutely risk-free and experience the results for yourself with our unparalleled 365 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please visit www.sunergeticproducts.com for more information.
Save 25% – For a limited time only receive a special 25% discount on all orders by typing in the word wrestlingaddictedmommy at final checkout in the Discount box.
Just for my readers, how would you like to win a bottle of Sunergetic (ARV. $39.95)? It’s easy, just enter via the Giveaway Tools widget below.
November 15, 2013 – 8:07 AM - | Posted in beauty, Giveaways, health | 18 Comments »
Tickets for WWE Wrestlemania XXX will go on sale this Saturday, Nov. 16, at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT.
However you dont have to wait until then! WWEMoms has a special presale code that you can use starting at 11am today!!!
Wrestlemania will take place Sunday, April 6, 2014, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.
Ticket prices range from $25 to $850. There will also be a limited number of “Gold Circle” VIP Packages available for $2,000. The Gold Circle packages include seating in the first four rows ringside, a Gold Circle VIP Stadium Entrance, a collectible WrestleMania XXX ticket holder and the commemorative WrestleMania XXX take-home folding chair. Tickets can be purchased through all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000. All tickets are subject to service charges and facility fees.
If you would like to purchase tickets ahead of the general public visit ticketmaster.com and use the code WWEMOMS
WrestleMania is more than just a one-day event; it is a week-long celebration. In addition to The Showcase of the Immortals, other activities will include WrestleMania Axxess, WWE’s four-day, interactive fan festival at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center; the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the New Orleans Arena; Monday Night Raw at the New Orleans Arena; and other activities — such as the WrestleMania Reading Challenge and Be a STAR anti-bullying rallies — designed to give back to the host community
November 14, 2013 – 10:53 AM - | Posted in #WWEMoms | No Comments »
Here’s a great DIY scrub to help detox and cleanse your skin. Inspired by a treatment offered in Six Senses Laamu (sixsenses.com/resorts/laamu/destination) in the Maldives, this scrub leaves skin hydrated and smooth. All ingredients are found on the islands of the Maldives and luckily for us, also most supermarkets.
Maldivian Scrub (Based off of the treatment Laamu Bliss)
Combine the following ingredients in equal parts into a paste:
Apply whenever desired on the body
Leave on skin for 15 minutes or until skin begins to warm
Wash paste off
Fight the drying effects on winter’s chill with this scrub.
November 12, 2013 – 11:57 PM - | Posted in beauty | 2 Comments »
It’s roughly three months into the school year. By now, friendships have been established and the same groups of kids can be seen hanging out day-after-day with each other. According to noted bullying prevention expert Brooks Gibbs, it’s about this time in the school year when we typically start to hear more about bullying. That’s because, he says, the power structure within the student body is becoming more pronounced – and the bullies have had time to, in a sense, mark their prey.
Gibbs is a youth crisis counselor and bullying prevention expert who is the national spokesman for the Office Depot Foundation’s “Be The Difference. Speak Up Against Bullying!” Program. He’s on a national speaking tour holding school assemblies for middle school students on how to put a stop to bullying. The program was made possible with the support of Office Depot and the phenomenally popular band One Direction.
His tips for anyone who finds themselves the victim of a bully:
1. Refuse to get mad – Disable the anger button in your brain and show the bully he can try all he wants, but he won’t get you mad. The natural response is to get angry, but you can decide not to.
2. Treat everything as the words of your best friends – This sounds crazy but it works. No matter how nasty or angry people can be, tell yourself the only reason they are talking this way is because they love you, care about you and want to help you. It doesn’t mean you have to treat them as if they are right or do whatever they tell you.
3. Don’t be afraid of bullies – Our bullies will never stop bullying us if we continue to be afraid of them. Even if they are bigger and stronger than you, most of them are not the evil villains you have been imagining them to be. (if they have a history of violent behavior, they are criminals or have other issues and stay away from them).
4. Don’t attack bullies – If we attack bullies, even if they attacked us first, we are letting them know we consider them enemies. So we can expect them to treat us like enemies.
5. Don’t defend yourself – The harder we defend ourselves, the bigger we lose, and the bully will continue attacking to force us into the losing defensive position.
6. Don’t tell on bullies – Despite what most people say, telling on bullies, except under rare circumstances, is the worst thing you can do. It’s the best way to make the bullies despise you. The bully will respect you more if you can work out the problem with him or her on your own.
7. Show you are hurt, not angry – If you show the bully anger, he or she will respond with anger. Show the bully you are hurt and he or she is more likely to apologize and avoid hurting you again.
Brooks Gibbs, national spokesman for the Office Depot Foundation’s “Be The Difference. Speak Up Against Bullying!” Program.
November 12, 2013 – 10:30 PM - | Posted in daily life | No Comments »
Halloween is less than a week away! The kids are taking part, are you as well? It’s time to get in on the festivities as well with some Halloween cocktails that are spooky and delicious.
Below find cocktail recipes for both the Vampire Delight, utilizing one of SMIRNOFF’s newest flavors SMIRNOFF Wild Honey Flavored Vodka, and the Blood Orange Bloody Mary, featuring SMIRNOFF Citrus Flavored Vodka. They will be the best trick or treat goodies you’ve tasted in a while!
· 1 oz. SMIRNOFF Wild Honey Flavored Vodka
· 1 oz. lemon juice
· 1 oz. apple juice
Preparation: Place all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
Shake and Strain into a martini glass rimmed with creme de cassis
Glassware: Martini Glass
Blood Orange Bloody Mary
· 8 oz. SMIRNOFF Citrus Flavored Vodka (1.5 oz per serving)
· 4 cups (32oz) bottled tomato juice
· 3/4 cup fresh blood-orange
· 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
· 1 tbs horseradish
· 1 teaspoon hot sauce
· Freshly ground pepper
· Ice cubes
Garnish: blood-orange and tomato wedges, cucumber spears
Preparation: Whisk together tomato juice, vodka, orange and lemon juices, horseradish, and hot sauce in a large pitcher. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into 6 ice-filled glasses, and garnish each with an orange wedge, a tomato wedge, and cucumber spear.
October 25, 2013 – 4:28 PM - | Posted in recipes | 1 Comment »