Wow your guests this holiday season with a yummy dessert they’ll be sure to remember with the help of Yonanas, the easy, fun kitchen gadget that instantly turns frozen fruits into delicious soft serve treats sans dairy, sugar and artificial ingredients. The Peppermint Cocoa Yonanas recipe is banana based with a hint of chocolate and minty crunch, making this dessert the perfect guilt-free festive treat for a sweet holiday!
Peppermint Cocoa Yonanas
· 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
· 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
· Crushed candy canes (peppermint flavor)
· Dark chocolate chips
1. Sprinkle cocoa powder over frozen bananas
2. Slightly thaw your frozen bananas prior to putting through your Yonanas maker.
3. Insert bananas
4. Sprinkle crushed candy canes and dark chocolate chips over top
Yonanas is the perfect gift for that person who’s looking to have a healthier lifestyle, it’s also great for anyone with kids, healthy ‘ice cream’ type snacks the kids will love! You can purchase Yonanas Dessert Maker at various retailers including Amazon.com.
December 7, 2016 – 1:02 AM - | Posted in Gift Guide | No Comments »
Teletubbies: Snowball DVD
A whole new generation of families can enjoy the iconic Teletubbies when TELETUBBIES: SNOWBALL debuts on DVD December 13 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Featuring six all-new episodes, the cherished pre-school program follows the adorable antics of Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po as they play, learn, dance and explore the magical world of Teletubbyland. Teletubbies has been updated and reimagined in a brand-new series produced by DHX Media, with fun, new elements including the Tubby Phone and new Touch-Screen Tummies. Just in time for the holidays, TELETUBBIES: SNOWBALL features the Teletubbies singing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”, as well as a behind-the-scenes featurette for grown-ups to enjoy along with their little ones.
It’s a cold day in Teletubbyland and snow falls on the Teletubbies! Join Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po as they find big snowballs, dance with a snowman and watch children make a caterpillar out of snow. Contains six brand new episodes including ‘Snowball’.
Bonus Features Include:
Sing-Along with the Teletubbies: “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”
Behind the Scenes Featurette for Grown Ups
TELETUBBIES: SNOWBALL has a run time of approximately 74 minutes. The collection is not rated. You can purchase Teletubbies: Snowball DVD starting December 13th on Amazon.com as well as various other retailers.
How would you like to win a Lullaby Laa-Laa along with a copy of the TELETUBBIES: SNOWBALL DVD?
It’s easy, just enter below via the giveaway widget below, be sure to complete the mandatory entry for all of your entires to be valid.
December 7, 2016 – 12:25 AM - | Posted in Gift Guide, Giveaways | 11 Comments »
America’s Got Talent auditions are taking place this Saturday, December 10th in Cleveland at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland!
Audition for Season 12 of America’s Got Talent at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland on Dec. 10! Get all of the info at agtauditions.com.
December 6, 2016 – 11:46 PM - | Posted in promotions | No Comments »
So I know this may come as a bit of a shock to some of you, but guess what. We have had the WWE Network in our home since DAY 1!!! That’s right, DAY 1!! As soon as it went live, we grabbed our credit cards and we subscribed…
That was about 2 years ago now, and we are STILL current subscribers to the network. At this point I don’t think we could go on without it, it’s watched daily in our home, multiple times a day, even when we’re not at home, and traveling, or waiting in a waiting room, or heck, waiting on appearances by WWE Superstars at the venue, someone has WWE Network running on some sort of device.
Every week you can find us watching WWE NXT where you get to see AMAZING matches of the up and coming superstars, NXT also has pay per views that are included in your WWE Network subscription. NXT is one of those shows that are not able to be viewed without viewing it on WWE Network, and if you haven’t had a chance to catch it, you’re missing out on some of the most AMAZING wrestling matches that WWE has to offer!
WWE Network also provides us with post show commentary shows after both RAW and Smackdown televised events. RAW Talk and Talking Smack feature commentary and interviews after you’ve watched your two favorite shows, on TV. Again, you can only view these post shows on WWE Network.
All of these shows are shows that we watch weekly! And starting November 29th, we’ll be adding 205 Live to our watch list, which is one-hour in-ring show that will showcase WWE’s newest cruiserweight division! Don’t forget, you also get EVERY MONTHLY PAY PER VIEW included in your WWE Network Subscription!!!
But in addition to these amazing live shows that stream on WWE Network, there’s some exclusive content that aren’t necessarily in ring shows. Some of my favorites are Swerved – A hidden camera type show with your favorite WWE Superstars pranking each other and unsuspecting victims, Ride Along – Cameras are placed inside the vehicles of WWE Superstars as they travel from town to town with each other, Stone Cold Podcast where things get real, see your favorite superstars interviewed by Stone Cold Steve Austin. Those are just my top 3. There are so many more shows that aren’t just in ring.
There are however, many in ring programming from past Raw’s, Smackdowns, ECW Shows, Pay Per Views and DVD features that you can watch ONLY on WWE Network.
If you’re stumped on what to get someone for a gift this year, and you know they’re a WWE fan, no matter in what capacity, WWE Network subscritions are a perfect gift, adn you don’t even need to use your credit card to purchse a subscription. You can simply head over to your nearest Walmart, 7-11, Gamestop or Best Buy and pick up a WWE Network Prepaid card! It’s just like a gift card, wrap it up, put it in a card, and the recipient will be overjoyed! All they have to do is log into WWENetwork.com from their favorite device, and redeem the card!
Easy as pie! Pootntang Pie!
Visit WWENetwork.com for more information on how to subscribe, or to see their current shows. Do you currently subscribe? What are some of your favorite shows?
I have been compensated for this post as I participate in the WWEmoms campaign – all opinions expressed here are my own.
November 28, 2016 – 10:48 PM - | Posted in #WWEMoms, WWE | No Comments »
Duct Tape Bags by Fabian Morgan
Project #1: Notebook/Binder Decoration
Material: duct tape, notebook
Tools: parchment paper, pencil, scissors
Additional tool: bubble letter stencil (the one used in photo is a free printable from
1. Cover front of notebook with vertical strips of duct tape.
2. Fold the duct tape strips over the top, bottom, and right edges of the cover.
3. Trace letters onto the parchment paper.
4. Cover the traced letters with a strip of duct tape.
5. Flip over the parchment paper. You should be able to see the traced letters.
6. Using a pair of well-oiled scissors, cut out the letters.
7. Move around the cut letters on the notebook cover until you find an acceptable position.
8. One by one, remove the parchment paper on the back of each letter and adhere it onto the notebook cover.
Project #2: Pencil Case
Materials: white, blue, yellow, light blue, gold, orange, green, red, and fuchsia duct tape; 2 round neodyne magnets, key chain ring
Tools: self-healing cutting matt, corked back metal ruler, craft knife, parchment paper, 1/8″ hole puncher
1. Place a parchment paper measuring 10″ wide x 15″ high on top of your worktable. Starting from the bottom, place 9 strips of white duct tape across the parchment paper. Be sure the strips overlap along the long edges by at least 1/8″. Flip over and place the duct tape/parchment paper on your worktable in the landscape position. Peel off parchment paper. Starting at the bottom of the half-made fabric, place 6 strips of blue duct tape across it. Be sure the strips overlap along the long edges by at least 1/8″. Trim down the fabric to 10″ x 15″. (See my instructional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YZSNYyy57w)
2. Place the fabric on your worktable in the portrait position, white side facing up.
3. Cut two strips of 6″ white duct tape. Measure and mark 6″ from the bottom left and right corners of the fabric. Starting at the two marks, vertically place each strip along the left and right edges. Be sure the strips are halfway on the fabric.
4. Fold back the vertical tape strips and pull up the bottom portion of the fabric. Push down along the outer edges to form the main pocket.
5. Trim the corners of the flap in a curved line.
6. Cut 12″ strips of various colored tape. Trim the width of each trip to 1/4″. Use these strips to decorate the front of the pencil case. Trim edges of strips that extend past the edges of the pencil case.
7. Flip bag over so the opening is face up. Place a magnet on the inside of the flap, centered and approximately 1/2″ from the top edge. Cover with a piece of white duct tape.
8. Place a magnet inside the pocket, centered and approximately 1/2″ from the bottom edge. Push it agains the top fabric of the pocket and cover from the inside with a piece of white duct tape.
9. Using the hole puncher, make a hole on the upper left corner of the pencil case near the top of the pocket.
10. Loop the key ring through the hole.
11. Close the flap and flip the bag over.
Project #3: Cell Phone Case
Materials: fuchsia and multi-colored chevron duct tape, bubble wrap, cell phone
Tools: self-healing cutting mat, ruler, scissors, ball point pen, pencil
1. Cut 2 rectangles from the bubble wrap that are 1/2 wider than your phone.
2. Trim down the height of the bubble wrap rectangles to 1″ shorter than height of your cell phone.
3. Fold strips of fuchsia duct tape over the top edges of the bubble wrap rectangles. Trim down the left and right edges.
4. Place one rectangle on top of the other and line up the edges. Starting from the top edge, horizontally place 10″ strips of fuchsia duct tape on the bubble wrap rectangles, overlapping the strips along the long edges by approximately 1/8″. Flip over the bubble wrap rectangles. Fold the left and right edges of the strips over the rectangles, creating a pocket.
5. Horizontally place a strip of fuchsia tape halfway along the bottom edge of the pocket. Fold the strip under the pocket to close up the bottom.
6. Draw 8 flower petals on the parchment paper.
7. Cover drawn petals with chevron duct tape.
8. Flip the parchment paper so the drawn petals are visible. Using a pair of well-oiled scissors, cut out the petals.
9. Move around the cut petals on the cell phone case until you find an acceptable position.
10. One by one, remove the parchment paper on the back of each petal and adhere it onto the cell phone case.
Richela Fabian Morgan began her duct tape odyssey 8 years ago with a simple bi-fold wallet, before writing the best-selling crafting books Tape It & Make It, Tape It & Make More, and Tape It & Wear It. She is an indie crafter specializing in paper, adhesives, and found materials. Her newest duct tape crafting book, Duct Tape Bags, is available in book retailers nationwide as well as on Amazon.com.
For more information, please visit, www.RichelaFabianMorgan.com and connect with her on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. For more fun duct tape projects, make sure to check out Fabian Morgan’s YouTube Channel.
November 28, 2016 – 12:10 AM - | Posted in books, Gift Guide | No Comments »